Beulah* Tonic Skagit Spey line
Tonic Skagit Spey Heads
The Tonic is Beulah's compact skagit style floating head. The line is engineered for use with heaver tips and flies when spey casting.
- Short rear taper to form bullet shaped loops.
- Condensed large diameter front taper to turn over heavy sink tips and BIG flies.
- Heaviest concentration of grain weight in rear of taper for complete casting control.
- Improved durability on all factory welded loops.
- Laser ID on all lines for quick line identification.