Nymphmaniac rods have been designed together with some of the best competition anglers in Europe including Jarkko Suominen, Cato Monsen, Jan Kubala and David Ferreras. They are designed especially for modern nymph fishing techniques. Nymphmaniac meets the requirements of the most demanding anglers in a reasonable price range. Everything on these rods is built with the intended purpose in mind. These have been designed to be as light and as easy to handle as possible. The blank dampens immediately after the stop when casting which is extremely important to sustain proper contact and a feel for light nymphs. New and modern nymph rods have enough power in the tip so hooking a fish is effortless but at the same time they bend enough when a fish is making sudden movements when fighting. Also fighting a bigger fish is not a problem with the powerful butt section of the rod.
The perfect nymph fishing setup is completed with the Vision Ultra Light Nymph-line.
Medium fast action
- Developed together with our Nymphmaniacs
- Extremely light and sensitive rods
- Small and light single leg guides
- Last guide before tip top is a small snake guide to
prevent line tangling around the guide
- Length measurers on the handle and blank: 20cm, 30cm, 40cm and 50cm - 11’ #2 and 11’ #3 has a down locking reel seat and small
green EVA fighting butt
- Sanded unpainted blanks with green markings - Grey round cordura tube