Schlappen is an integral feather for dozens of tried-and-true streamer patterns. Favoured by those who spey cast or fish the salt, these Strung Schlappen feathers average six or seven inches long, and are incredibly webby.
These webbed feathers give you a lot of options to use this feather on a variety of flies. Strung Schlappen is great for:
- Densely packing hackle fibers on classic patterns like a Wooly Bugger
- Serving as lifelike tails on saltwater patterns like Lefty’s Deceiver
- collars on intruders
- webby hackled bodies on classic spey flies
- over 12 colors to choose from
- 1/8+ oz pkg's (40pcs per bag)